Google Analytics

Monday, July 25, 2011

Starting Over...

Monday July 25, 2011
Chest and Back (P90X)

It's been a while since I've updated the blog but summer school is over and there are about 5 weeks left until school starts again....so....I'm hitting it hard these next 5 weeks.

I woke up this morning and took my 3 Catalyst with my Arginine Extreme 30 minutes before the workout.  The Arginine Extreme really helps me crank out a few more reps every set...which leads to quicker and better results.  Click this link: Arginine Extreme to see details about the benefits of adding Arginine Extreme to your workout! 

I really like the Chest and Back workout from P90X.  It's a good old fashioned push and pull routine.  Since I really haven't exercised in the last month and a half it was a real butt kicker this morning.  But it feels SSSSOOOOOO good when it's over!

It's nice to be back blogging again and working out.  See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Arginine extreme is the product name or medicine? Where i can find this?
    Looking forward for your reply.

    Martha
    pro arginine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous said...Martha,

    Sorry it's taken so long to get back with you I've been having trouble leaving comments...I think I've got it figured out.

    Arginine Extreme is necessary for muscle growth and recovery. You can get more information about it here: https://www.advocare.com/11041226/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=P2500&id=B

    There is also a way to get 20-40% off of Arginine Extreme and all other products as well.

    Let me know if you'd like more information.

    ReplyDelete