Google Analytics

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pigeon Forge....FIRST time!!!

Sorry I've been away for a while.  We just got back from a baseball tournament in Pigeon Forge, TN.  And, believe it or not, that was our first ever trip to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, Tennessee ever. 

It was a GREAT time.  The weather was HOT, HOT, HOT.  It was in the mid-90's every day.  Luckily for us there was plenty of shade at the ball fields.  Unfortunately for the boys there wasn't any shade on the field but some in the dugout.

We rode some go-carts (they have a few places where you can do that there!!!) and went tubing down a river...good times.  Lots of laughs!!!  Not so much when the tube pops but at least it was a slow leak....

I am vowing to get back on the wagon as it's been about 2 weeks since I've posted and since I've followed my schedule

I really miss my workouts and the overall feeling of health and wellness.  Plus, all the time off has probably put me back into square one.  Oh, well.  Such is life...just gotta get back after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment