Google Analytics

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday Aug. 17...Back to school

Well, the boys headed off to school this morning.  5th and 3rd grade.  It's crazy how fast time flies by!!!

I still have a day of freedom until I'm off to school.  Friday it all begins.  No more 1/2 days, I'll be full time this year!!!  Praise the Lord!!!

Even though I've not posted in a while I still have been exercising.  I am still faithfully taking my Catalyst every morning, and my Arginine Extreme 30 minutes before each workout.  I have also added Chocolate Muscle Gain immediately after my workout has ended.  There's absolutely no doubt that the Catalyst has definitely leaned me down and toned me up!!  And that is because I am able to do more reps with the Arginine Extreme helping me.  And the Muscle Gain has brought on some added size as well. 

I am currently doing Monday, Wednesday and Friday a 100 push-ups routine.  I am on week for and this morning did sets of 20, 25, 20, 20 and 28 with 90 seconds rest between each set.  I preceed the 100 push-ups workout with Ab Ripper from P90X.  It's a really good workout and only takes about a half hour!!

It's good to be back here posting...I will try to do a better job being consistent!!  I may have said that before... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment