Google Analytics

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Monday Aug. 29th 100-30-20

Variety is the spice of life.  Well, I truly believe that variety keeps things interesting.  Today's workout (which happened yesterday) was a 100-30-20 routine in which I did 5 sets of 100 consecutive jumps with a jump rope followed by 30 sit-ups followed by 20 regular push-ups. 

I put 20 minutes on my stopwatch and went to work.  I would do straight up jump rope and regular push-ups but I differentiated my sit-ups each round. 

This is a pretty good work out and I look forward to adding reps as it becomes easier.  When I finished my last push-up, I stopped the timer and there was 4:37 left on it.  That means that I was able to accomplish the workout in 15:23...plus I stopped for a few seconds to get the mail from our mail carrier. 

Pretty good start and it gives me a goal to shoot for next round!

No comments:

Post a Comment