Google Analytics

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Thursday Sept. 1.......100-30-20 Whipping

I'm just now posting this but it happened on Thursday Sept. 1.  I got home from school and went to the driveway to complete my 100-30-20 routine.  I put 20 minutes on the clock and went to work....or attempted to go to work...

Let me just say that it was every bit of 97 degrees out on Thursday (yes, it sounds like an excuse but it is simply a fact!!).  It was HOT HOT HOT.  Unfortunately it ended up taking me about 24 minutes to do 5 rounds of the 100 jump rope, 30 sit-ups and 20 push-ups.  What really slowed me down was the fact that I could do no less than 50 consecutive jump-ropes.  That means that once I got to 50 I was good...but if I missed on 48 then I had to go all the way back to 0 and start all over...however, once I got to 50 all I needed to do was get the next 50 to get to 100.  On consecutive times I jumped 45, 47, 43.  That frustrated me and forced me to lose focus....

But I kept at it and ended up finishing the routine.  Tough but well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment