Google Analytics

Friday, September 9, 2011

Thursday Sept. 8th....little run

Yesterday morning, we were supposed to get up at 5:00am and run.  I told Jodi that I would run with her because her running partner was out of town.  Well, 5 O'Clock rolled around a little too early for my liking (I'm not sure how she does it 3 days a week...she's a real animal...such discipline!!!  Love ya!!).  And I was able to convince her that I would run with her later that night.

So...it's after football practice around 8:00pm and it's time to get our run on.  We did her regular 3 mile loop.  I haven't run in a while so it was a good pace for me for sure.  We finished up our 3 miles in 28:16.  Not too bad.

It was a good week as far as exercise goes. 

Now I'm looking forward to the football games this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment