Google Analytics

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Monday Sept. 5th...100-30-20 SWEET REVENGE!!!!

Yesterday was my payback to the 100-30-20 routine.  I kicked it's butt yesterday.  I once again put 20 minutes on the timer and got busy.  Unlike Thursday, it was in the mid 60's as opposed to the upper 90's...I was able to focus on the task at hand...

Well, in those 20 minutes I was able to accomplish 6 2/3 rounds.  I finished my last sit up as the beeper went off.  I didn't have time to squeeze the last push-ups in.  It felt so good to be able to push hard and get more than 4 rounds finished. 

I like this new workout better.  Instead of seeing how long it takes me to do 4 rounds, I will shift my workout to see how many rounds I can complete in 20 minutes.  Over time I will increase the duration of the routine.  For now, 6 2/3 completed rounds in 20 minutes is my record.

No comments:

Post a Comment