Google Analytics

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 10

Wednesday, May 11: Just Arms + Ab Ripper........(One on One Vol. 1 Disc 4)
We went to the Dayton Dragons baseball game last night and got home a little later than we anticipated...so, it was a little rougher getting up this morning than I had hoped.

The Just Arms routine focuses on Biceps, Forearms and Triceps and that's it.  It is a really good workout to get your arms pumped up.  The routine is: 1 biceps, 1 forearm and 1 triceps exercise repeated, with 4 different sets.  Some of the exercises are seated curls, forearm extensions, tricep kick-backs, 21's (these are pretty tough!!  These are where you do a 1/2 curl 7 times starting with only going 1/2 way up...then start at the top and go 1/2 way down 7 times...then 7 full curls.  So good...)

I always do the Ab Ripper first to get my blood pumping and heart rate up.  It is becoming easier and I am doing 15 reps of each exercise.  In time I plan on bumping the reps up to 18 and then to 20.

Tomorrow morning is Yoga.  Should be a good time.  I like the 45 minute yoga WAY better than the 90 min P90X option.  Thanks Tony!!

See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment