Google Analytics

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 17

Wednesday, May 18: Back & Biceps + Ab Ripper........(P90X)
I forgot all about this dude!!!  What a good workout this one is.  All of the exercises you are pulling weight towards your body.  There is a pull-up exercise followed by 3 curl or row exercises 6 different times.  That's 24 exercises in total...all pulling either your body weight or weights towards your body.  My arms and Lats and back are definitely pumped up after this routine.

I must say that I like this routine a little bit better than the "Just Arms" from One on One with Tony Horton series.  Back & Biceps gives a nice variety and the whole thing takes just over 40 minutes.  Enough time for little tiny breaks but a solid muscular and cardiovascular workout.

Yoga tomorrow will be much needed after a new week with new routines.  There's definitely no chance for the muscles in this program to get comfortable with a routine...everything is changing and keeping me off balance, especially with the new discs that I haven't tried before.  I enjoy it!

See you tomorrow after Yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment