Google Analytics

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 20

Saturday, May 21: Kenpo X..........................................(P90X)
Well, this is Sunday and not Saturday.  That's cool.  I just switched my off day from Sunday to Saturday.  No problem there.  Yes, it does say Kenpo X from P90X however, it was a b-e-a-UTIFUL day today so I decided to bump stying inside and working out in front of a tv for a 2 mile run.  I haven't ran in about 4 weeks so I knew it was going to be ugly.  2 miles 16:38.  Not as hateful as I was anticipating.

It was a pretty hilly run too.  So that's good and bad.  Bad for the lungs; they were working hard to get vital oxygen to where it needed to go!!!  Thanks Lungs!!!  Good for the leg and glute muscles.  There's nothing like running hills to tone up the back side of one's lower half!

It was a busy weekend with 1 son playing baseball in Indiana and the other playing basketball in Cincinnati.  However, we enjoy it.  Most of the time.  I'm not sure why we continually trick ourselves into thinking that the weekends we'll be able to catch up on our rest?!>!??  WHAT?!?!?!  The weekends are just as hectic, or moreso than the regular week.

No worries.  God is GOOD ALL the time!!!

Tomorrow morning, 6:03am the alarm goes off.  I take my 3 Catalyst (if you haven't tried Catalyst yet, what are you waiting for?!?!  Catalyst will make you a believer!!!  Catalyst helps you lean out and tone up!!!)swallow some water and head downstairs to do a little "Core Ball Sandwich"...I'm ready to do better this round that the first.  I kind of know what's coming...so BRING IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment