Google Analytics

Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 12

Friday, May 13: Plyo Legs + Ab Ripper.................(One on One Vol. 1 Disc 1)
This was a good one!  I am worried that I won't be able to sit down or move come Saturday and Sunday.  I pushed and did more reps than I anticipated...so maybe I'll pay for it later.  As Tony said in the workout though, "Pain is weakness leaving the body."  Well then I got rid of a lot of weakness this morning!!

I pushed harder for a few reasons...reason 1) I have some Nighttime Recovery that I am EXCITED to try out tonight.  Nighttime Recovery improves your body's natural ability to recover, repair and rejuvenate muscles while sleeping.  Anyone who works out knows that being sore is not a fun place to be. 

Well-managed muscle recovery also supports increased muscle production. During the recovery process while we sleep, the body releases its constructive hormones in the largest quantities. Supplying the body with proper nutrition to support recovery at bedtime is therefore vitally important in gaining maximum support for the synthesis and release of strength and healing hormones. Most of the benefits to be gained from weight training occur after the workout, and therefore feeding the body with the right nutrition at the right time is of utmost importance for those who want to optimize their efforts.  More on Nighttime Recovery here.

We're putting it to the test tonight!!  Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment