Google Analytics

Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 21

Monday, May 23: Core Ball Sandwich + Ab Ripper......(One on One Vol. 2 Disc 2)
Beginning of Week 4.
Core Ball Sandwich + Ab Ripper is a tough workout.  There are 10 exercises done once in round 1 and then the same 10 exercises done again in round 2.  So....2 rounds of 10 exercises each.  You're all done in 40 minutes. 

Last Monday's workout was a tuffy.  Today's was a bit better.  I am still not very good at pull-ups, but I'm working like heck to get better at them!  The toughest exercise of the workout for me is definitely the balance ball push-ups.  For some reason those bad boys kick my rear end.  I don't even do them with my feet elevated.  My feet are on the floor.   I can do push-ups pretty easily, but throw in balancing on a medicine ball and the instability component and it's a different exercise....but I love it.

Tomorrow is Cardio Intervals.  I'm looking forward to that! 

After 4 weeks alreday I can see some definition and more leanness.  On top of that I feel that I have more energy and just feel better over all.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job sticking with the program! I realize you aren't looking to necessarily lose weight, but it sounds like you are wanting to tone up, etc. Are you taking before and after pictures? Progress pictures? Makes a huge difference when you see yourself 30 days later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did take before and after pictures when we did P90X...didn't this time and have been thinking about that for a while. It also helps with the accountability...knowing that I'm going to be taking a picture will help motivate me to get the workouts in! so the after picture looks better than the before!! :-)

    Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete