Google Analytics

Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 15

Monday, May 16: Core Ball Sandwich + Ab Ripper......(One on One Vol. 2 Disc 2)
WOW!!!  First of all I must say that I am still feeling no soreness at all after busting my rear on Friday with Plyo Legs.  The Nighttime Recovery really works super!!!

Second of all...this is the first time that I have tried this workout.  Once again, I realize how easy Mr. Horton makes pull-ups look.  He is impressive.  This was a fun yet challenging workout that had my heart rate up and my muscles working hard.

It's basically a pulling exercise (some form of pull-ups) a core exercise (on a stability ball) and a pushing exercise (some form of push-ups; usually with a stability ball too). 

I really liked using the stability ball.  If you've never used one before (which I haven't) it's amazing how much your core is engaged while you're working out another body part.  LOVE IT!!!

Tomorrow is another cardio day.  Cardio 5-6+.  That one really gets my heart rate up and breathing heavy.

Beginning week 3 and I'm digging the PLAN so far. 

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment