Google Analytics

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 23

Wednesday, May 25: Back & Biceps + Ab Ripper........(P90X)
Back on the wagon.  This morning was really good!  There's no baseball game today so I didn't have any excuse in the back of my mind as to how this routine was going to go.  So I just plain brought it this morning! 

This workout is really a pumper.  It is quite pleasurable.  A pull up exercise followed by a back (pulling exercise) followed by 2 biceps exercises...nice burn with some big muscle groups.  The only biter is that your arms are tired and the exercises just keep on coming.  I'm not really good at pull-ups and the whole routine is pull-up, bang, bang, bang, pull-up, bang, bang, bang, pull-up.  24 exercises; 6  totall pull-up exercises!  WHEW!!!  Hello arms and back.

Also, Ab Ripper was a little difficult this morning too.  Not sure what's going on.

I am still excited about the results that I'm getting so far, and only 3 1/2 weeks into the "homebrew" P90X and 1 on 1 with Tony Horton program.

I can really feel a difference in the leanness and overall toning.  It feels good...and I'm committed.  So I'll just keep bringing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment