Google Analytics

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 9

Medicine Ball Core Cardio....(One on One Vol. 1 Disc 10)

This is one of my favorite "cardio" workouts with Tony Horton.  The whole workout is only about 37 minutes long. 

It gets you going and moving while using a weight (I am using a 6 lb. medicine ball).  It's not too difficult but it does require some effort and concentration.  Some of the exercises are: alternating chair pose and lunge; lunge press and pass; lunge around the world; squat jumps, military march, just to name a few. 

It definitely gets the heart pumping first thing in the morning.

I really dislike getting up at 6:00 am to do the workouts...however, the most difficult thing is getting out of bed!  Once that's accomplished, I'm SSSSssssssooooooo glad that I fought the urge to stay nice and comfy in bed and get out and push myself!!!  The rest of the day is much easier after I get out of bed and get exercising!  I am really frustrated with myself when I talk myself into staying in bed. 

Tomorrow is Just Arms...another really good workout that gets me pumped in the morning!

See you tomorrow....morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment