Google Analytics

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 14

Wasn't able to get to the workout today (or yesterday) because of the boys baseball games.  Quite a bit bummed as Core Synergistics is a really good workout.

I am excited for tomorrows routine: Core ball sandwich and Ab Ripper.  I have not attempted this one yet and am a little anxious but totally up for the challenge.

I took 5 of the AdvoCare Nighttime Recovery pills on Friday night and I am a believer!!!  Last week after the Legs and Back + Ab Ripper routine, on Sunday I was hurting from the soreness.  It bothered me to sit down and it was difficult to get up and moving.  Today I feel totally fine!!!  The Nighttime Recovery is as advertised.  I pushed hard through the first time with Plyo Legs on Friday...purposefully pushing hard to try to get sore and try the Nighttime Recovery pills.  Well, Absolutely no soreness today!!!  Nighttime Recovery will be a constant in my workouts from this point forward along with the AdvoCare Catalyst.

Can't wait to report on Core Ball Sandwich tomorrow!!! 

Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment