Google Analytics

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 18

Thursday, May 19: Fountain of Youth Yoga...................(One on One Vol. 1 Disc 6)
I really needed this one this morning.  Fountain of Youth Yoga is starting to get a little easier (read: I am becoming a little more comfortable with the positions and focusing on my breathing instead of thinking about the pain and how inflexible I am.)

The only thing I wish was that the cues were a little bit better.  I find myself looking down and the floor or my knee and having to come out of my concentration to look at the tv to see what I should be doing.  That's really the only criticism that I have about the Fountain of Youth Yoga.  I really like it, and the fact that it's a good 45 minute yoga routine is awesome!

I am really excited about the "Homebrew" P90X and One on One with Tony Horton workout routine.  One issue that was brought to my attention however, was that I don't have any good shoulder routine within the workout.  If you don't know what the schedule for the P90X- Hyrid workout is you can look at The Schedule.

Tomorrow is On One Leg + Ab Ripper.  I have never done that DVD before so I am excited and nervous about tomorrow morning.  I watched it a little bit the other day and it looks really good.  Should be awesome!!!  I'm going into it with a great, positive attitude!! 

As Tony says, "Bring it!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment