Google Analytics

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 11

Thursday, May 12: Patience "Hummingbird" Yoga..(One on One Vol. 2 Disc 3)
This is a slow, methodical yoga routine.  You do a limited number of poses (36 minutes) and hold them for a longer amount of time.  I really liked it but had some disc issues.  There's nothing I hate more than getting ready for a workout and getting 1/2 way through it and then not being able to finish.  That's what happened this morning.

I am taking the meal replacement shakes from AdvoCare.  Man they are really good...and filling!  I've had different "replacement shakes" and these are by far the best tasting.

Also, I've been taking 3 Catalyst 15 minutes before my workouts and after only 11 days I can see a difference in the tone of my body.  What is Catalyst you ask?  Catalyst helps you maintain muscle mass during exercise.  It actually works to feed the muscles, not the fat, leaving your body more toned and better defined.  The super nice thing is that Catalyst has branched-chain amino acids, which help support endurance and strength in relation to exercise...who couldn't use more endurance and strength when working out?!?!  Catalyst also helps support post-exercise muscle repair and recovery.

Before 11 days ago, I would have just nodded my head and said, "Yeah, that sounds good."  But since I've been on the Catalyst I can definitely tell a difference!!

Tomorrow is Legs and Back (P90X) workout...looking forward to it, as I am finally comfortable sitting down again from the workout last Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment