Google Analytics

Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 24

Thursday, May 26: Fountain of Youth Yoga...................(One on One Vol. 1 Disc 6)
I really must say that I am starting to look forward to my yoga day.  The first time I ever did yoga (in our P90X routine over a year ago) it was 90 minutes long and very frustrating and difficult as I was not used to being so uncomfortable in so many new positions to me.  However, after many repetitions and just showing up and getting after it and working and concentrating and focusing on my breathing, I'm starting to get the hang of this yoga stuff.

I'm much more flexible now that even 3 weeks ago.  It's incredible.  It also helps that this workout is only 47 minutes long.  Eventhough it's a shorter workout, Tony doesn't skimp on the burn!  I really like this DVD and highly recommend it.  If you don't have the time for P90X yoga....then, by all means, look into this DVD.

I normally do my exercise routine in the morning; however, there were some good storms on Wednesday night and we didn't sleep really well.  So.....I slept in and did this workout around 2 in the afternoon.  I'm still on the wagon baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment