Google Analytics

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 16

Tuesday, May 17: Cardio 5-6+......................................(One on One Vol. 1 Disc 7)
This is such a good cardio workout for me.  My heart rate gets pumping quickly and stays elevated the entire time.  It's pretty simple; three exercises repeated three times, three more exercises repeated three times and finally three more exercises repeated three times; a cool down and you're done!  The whole routine lasts about 34 minutes.

It is a lot of similar moves to P90X Plyometrics.  The first 2 series are the hardest and most demanding and then the final series is some Kenpo X from P90X.  It leads nicely into the cool down.  Of the cardio days in this routine this is my least favorite (read: most demanding).  But I do it anyway.

I remember in basketball camp back in High School one of the sayings was, "Do the thing that's hard to do and the power will come."  HOW TRUE!!!!  Man, it's a battle to get up every morning and get active and exercise...but I dislike the alternative even more...making excuses to NOT get up and get going.  Why is it such a fight?

I'm anxious already about tomorrow...good old P90X Back and Biceps.  Haven't done that one in a while...should be a real "buster."  No worries, I've got my Nighttime Recovery...learn more about Nighttime Recovery.

Make it a GREAT Day...the Choice is yours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment